Wednesday, December 14, 2011

14/12/2011 Wednesday

Loading..................................

Wednesday
❤ Finish Degree Y1S2 Final Exam
Finally, my tension plus stress was gone

After exam, 
The Voice - with
❤: Phoenix Fong
❤:      Joyce Lek
❤:  Carrie babe
❤: Chiyan Zhixin
❤: Leichien-lababy
❤:  Jasper Tan
❤: Khing Leong
❤:     Kok Wei
❤: Dick Chong
❤:   Kim Qmo

Celebration Angel & Carrie birthday birthday [8th December]
❤: 19's birthday
A wonderful nite with them.
Sing K++++++++

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Processing......................

谢谢 你们
❤Cake + Puppy Doll + Cute smurf❤


-Little Smurf-

- Puppy Doll -
Someone know that..I like puppy..Hee..=)
I feel SURPRISE when they took in..
I though they just prepared cake 
and a small little cute smurf..Appreciate all the gifts ❤


Thank you so much.for the present..❤

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ending..................................

在19's的愿望里,
我对自己许下了承诺和愿望=)
那是,什么?
哈哈
当然 不可以说啦
说了就不灵了

当自己在未来里 看回这篇文章的时候
才知道 自己在以前想的是什么?..


Cheer..=)


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

3 comments:

~~my rEaL liFe~~ said...

Congra :) 19 years old le~~
wish u can complete ur dream ur wish~:D

安琪 said...

Forever 18s <3 XDXD

~~my rEaL liFe~~ said...

hehe~i hope so~~
Dun dreaming la/.\

Post a Comment